Itchiness down there

http://Help im 12 and i am very discomfort I am itchy down there please I dont know what to do I got my period last year I had this for 1 year

  1. It can be a fungal infection. It can be cured by proper homoeopathic treatment. You will need to consult doctor. Till then take sulphur 30.

    • 0
Leave an answer

Leave an answer