Hi good afternoon I have a rash on the external part of my vaginal and it is itching me. It started after I shaved have used hydrocortisone cream going to a week now but no sign of stopping what can I do

in progress 0
12 months 2 Answers 197 views 0

Answers ( 2 )

  1. This depends on what kind of rash it is whether its tinea or psoriasis or anything else so this needs a in person consultation for examination and then treatment

    • In the meanwhile do the following– 1. You maintain high grade of personal hygiene. 2. Do change your undergarments at least 2 times a day 3. Wear cotton underclothes. 4. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids. 5. Keep the area dry.

Leave an answer


What is the 1+1 ? ( 2 )