My Wife in her late forties has been feeling very week. She is unable to do any thing or even walk much.

Which doctor should I consult in Indirapuram, (NCR Area), Ghaziabad ?

in progress 0
2 months 1 Answer 59 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. It looks like you are anaemic. And also you have to check with your vitamin and calcium, if the bones are weak then automatically the pain gets triggered more as there is less energy during any metabolic activity. Refer a orthopaedician.

Leave an answer


Captcha Click on image to update the captcha .

Anonymous answers